Saturday 31 May 2014

Domestic Theft and plain old THEFT

Great link here with a description better than I could write.

Them manipulating us out of upwards $160k (and an extra $10k a year in interest forever) is not actually domestic theft. It is just plain theft. But domestic theft is part of the pattern with Momster.

Nana makes me a dress as a five year old. I see the girl who lived across the road walking down the street in it. I ask Momster why, how? 
"You never wear it".

A friend of hers give her some stuff to give to me. As she shows me all the things I have been given, she takes what she wants and leaves me what she does not want. 
"They're too good for you".

Grand-dad (her father in law) moves house and she steals his family medals, my Nan's pearls, a lace dress that belonged to my Nan. All things that belonged to my Aunt and my Dad and Grand-dad.

I collected dolls as a kid and I kept them very well. When I left home they were stored in the garage. She gives them to my niece to play with when my niece was waaaay too young to take care of them. They are broken. Years later, they disappear when she moves house. Turns out she gave them to another niece without asking me.

She buys a holiday house and at her request, I lend her dozens of books so visitors would have reading material beyond the latest form guide ("I want these back Mum"). When she sells the house she tosses them out telling me 'they were boring anyway'. So much for award winning authors!

But most annoyingly, she gave away my time without my consent. DD will do that for you. DD will pick you up. DD will...

DD is doing no longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment