Saturday 19 October 2013

Post One: 10 Lies She Has Told About Us That Are Simply NOT True

1. My Mother and her husband have only lent us money once. $5,000 dollars for cash flow when I was selling my cafe. We paid them back as soon as the cafe was sold, with interest.

2. They did not lend us money to buy our first home.

3. They did not lend us money to buy a business when we moved to our current address. We asked, but they refused - too risky and they had to think about their retirement. We said 'fair enough'.

4. My Mother was NOT a battered wife in her first marriage.

5. When My Mother left Sydney she cared so much about her brain damaged son's welfare she did NOT give him her phone number.

6. It was agreed that if we sold their Sydney home for the price they wanted they would pay us $10,000, instead of the (approx.) $28,000 the RE Agent was charging at the time. We sold it. She did not want to pay us. She did pay us, but resented the fact and still does. She did not just 'give us $10k for nothing'.

7. I am not mentally ill.

8. I am not seeing a psychiatrist.

9. I was seeing a therapist.

10. Neither my partner nor I have Wernicke–Korsakoff's Syndrome.





No comments:

Post a Comment